Jeremy Stanley's home page
- PerigeeCopy has had a few bugfixes, plus
a little Windows 7 sugar.
- Armed with a 64-bit computer, a 64-bit compiler, and a little bit
of time during the holiday break, I've updated some of my programs to
work on 64-bit versions of Windows:
- Watch a hard drive run with the
cover off. Why? That's a very good question. I'll have to get
back to you on that.
- Fed up with Windows Explorer, I wrote a utility to copy, move, and delete files without the
- I recompiled my TI-89
programs on TIGCC 0.95, so they should now run on the TI-89 Titanium.
I also thew in the source code for my little demos, and added a new game
- A good program to hide in your friend's Startup
menu. (With apologies to Strong
Bad and The Brothers Chaps.)
- Beat your computer senseless
with a large mallet!
Chess has been updated to improve video performance on lower-end 3D
hardware (such as my laptop).
- Here's a program that will let
your toddler pound on the keyboard, without the risk that he or she
will mess things up.
- Another of my dumb little utilities, this
program makes it easy to find stuck pixels on your fancy-schmancy
new LCD monitor, so you can feel either really good or mildly annoyed
about your purchase. (Source included.)
- Play my wife's Silly Libs game.
- An ASCII art backend for SDL, in color! (NOTE: if you have to
ask why, then you're not a part of the target audience.)
- Here's a little utility, complete with source, that will
prevent the Windows key from stealing focus from your, ahem, important
full-screen applications. You know, to prevent getting fragged,
crashing your helicopter, or something like that, when you slip and
press the wrong key.
Slideshow can take a directory full
of pictures from your digital camera and turn them into a slideshow!
Features several options, such as the ability to recurse into
subdirectories, sort pictures chronologically, and use transition
effects between slides. Includes source code (GPL licensed).
- Try out Writer's Block!
- Here's a utility (including source code) that will
your processor speed and utilization in real-time in the system tray,
complete with illegible little graphs!
- The infamous Answer Box
is now in cyberspace!
- WeedWhacker II -
Monitors window creation and activation and allows you to specify
rule-driven actions (e.g., automatically close a window whose title
matches a certain string).
- VDM - Virtual
Desktop Manager - switch between multiple virtual desktops in Windows
Old School Term Projects that are Still Online for Some Reason
- Amazing - A 3D
maze game based on a raycasting engine (Win32 and Linux; includes
- Iphone - TCP/IP
voice communications program
Last updated 11 Jul 2011